Up to £45000 per annum
2 days ago
Our client, a well-known and successful estate agency is looking for an experienced Branch Manager in their profitable and busy office in Lancaster.
This role would suit an ambitious and experienced individual. The successful candidate will be an accomplished lister, enthusiastic to win new business and have a polished and professional approach to problem-solving. The Client is a key player in the market and already has impressive sales and lettings stock. The Client would also consider outstanding candidates looking to step up to Branch Manager level.
- Manage the day to day running of our offices.
- Motivating your team with incentives and rewards.
- Manage and develop a team so they are working to fulfill their potential.
- Maximising income and profit.
- Increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets.
- Listing and selling properties.
- Achieve the best fees possible.
- Previous valuations experience and track record of winning sales instructions.
- At least 2 year's estate agency management, with a proven track record of achieving positive results.
- Previous experience managing a team and busy office.
- Hard working and results driven individual.
- Excellent ability to build rapport and motivate a team.
- Motivated to exceed targets.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property.
In return my client will offer:
- Basic Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 (Depending upon experience)
- OTE: Up to £45,000
- Hours: Mon - Friday 8:45am - 5:30pm plus alternate Saturdays
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.