Jarrow, Tyne and Wear
Up to £30000 per annum
3 months ago
Our client is one of the largest Independent estate agency groups in the North East who are seeking a Branch Manager in Northumberland! The branch requires an experienced & dynamic Branch Manager/Valuer to join the Jarrow branch.
Duties will include:
- Manage day to day running of the office
- Maximising income & profit from a range of products & services
- Setting office & individual targets
- Managing the development of the team to fill their full potential
- Ensuring business is compliant with current legislation
- Coaching and mentoring staff
- Local knowledge would be good but not essential
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Minimum of 2 years Estate Agency experience
- Excellent ability to build rapport
- Valuations Experience
- Highly motivated
- Hard working & focused
- Able to inspire & motivate a team
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
Working hours are Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:30 and every other Saturday working 09:00 - 16:00.
In return, our client is offering a basic salary of £18,000 and realistic OTE of £30,000 uncapped, fantastic progression opportunities and a company car for the successful candidate.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.