£25000 - £30000 per annum + Company Car
12 days ago
Our client, a franchise estate agency is urgently looking for an experienced & dynamic Branch Manager in Weybridge.
This is an exciting and challenging position where you will focus on generating new business and business development. The successful candidate will have a proven track record, experience managing a team, winning new business and building relationships with clients. Additionally, ensure that all of their vendors are provided with a first class service. In reward the client is offering a competitive basic + commission based on performance. The client would consider applications from Assistant Branch Managers and Sales Managers looking to take a step up.
- Manage the day to day running of our offices
- Motivating your team with incentives and rewards
- Manage and develop a team so they are working to fulfil their potential
- Maximising income and profit
- Increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- Listing and selling properties
- Achieve the best fees possible
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working as a manager in Weybridge, Chertsey or surrounding areas
- Previous valuations experience and track record of winning sales instructions
- Previous experience working in a cold start office preferable
- Hard working and results driven individual
- Excellent ability to build rapport
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property
In return my client is offering a basic salary of £25,000 - £30,000 (Depending on experience), plus commission, car allowance + company car/use of pool car.
8:30 AM to 6:00 PM Monday - Friday, alternate Saturdays, day off in the week if working a Saturday.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.