A fantastic opportunity has arisen with my client a top UK auction company, who are looking for an Auction Business Development Manager to join their team covering Southern Central England. My client provides auction management services to the UK property market and works in conjunction with estate agency's nationwide.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to the right candidate. You would be based from home and gain appointments with estate agents in your given locality. You will require at least 2 years of senior experience within estate agency, preferably with a Branch Manager /Valuer background and have a proven track record within a sales role.
Key tasks include, but will not be limited to:
- Signing up new Auction Partners, who refer lots for Auction on a regular basis
- Appointment setting with decision-makers
- Building relationships across the property sector in your region
- Reaching the targets and goals set for your region
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your Auction Partner client base
- Relationship and account management of all partners
- Expand the relationships to use other services within the group
- Compiling and analysing sales figures and producing Sales MI
- Dealing with major customer accounts
- Keeping up to date with competitor and market activity in your area
To be considered for the role of Auction Business Development Manager you must have the following attributes:
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good communication and 'people skills'
- Confidence and motivation
- Good personal organisation and time management skills
- The resilience to deal with customers who turn you down
- The willingness to develop in-depth knowledge of property auction
- Good business sense and a professional manner
- You will require a Full UK Driving Licence and would this suit a candidate who has previous senior property experience and someone who is looking to progress further.
As a Business Development Manager for my client, you'll be required to work 40 hours a week (working from home).
- £25,000 Basic
- £50,000 OTE
- Car or Car Allowance
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.