Our clients are a well-established successful manufacturing firm, looking for a Tekla proficient CAD Technician to join their office-based team in Norfolk.
As a CAD Technician your role will involve:
- Take verbal direction and implement it into sketches and calculations
- Review blueprints, design drawings and CAD models
- Create surface and solid CAD models
- Review CAD models with the client and adjust
- Conducing final model rendering and delivering the final product
To be considered for the CAD Technician role you must have:
- Tekla experience is essential
- Experience in the role is required
- Willingness to work as part of a team
As a CAD Technician, you’ll be required to work full-time hours
Our client is offering the successful CAD Technician:
- A Competitive Basic Salary
- Friendly work environment
- Opportunity for career progression
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.