Our clients are a well-established multidisciplinary engineering consultancy firm running over 40 years. They are looking for an experienced CAD Technician to join their growing office in Glasgow.
As a CAD Technician your role will involve:
- Preparation of structural drawings and documents
- Adherence to standard procedures and document controls etc.
- Act as “document controller” in the use of file-sharing systems such as BIM and manage the incoming and outgoing documents/drawings
- Assisting and supporting junior staff and contributing towards their development
- Liaising with clients and members of the design team to raise and resolve issues
- Assisting in programming and managing projects
To be considered for the CAD Technician role you must have:
- Experience required
- AutoCAD, Tekla, and Revit experience
- A related B-TEC HNC qualification
As a CAD Technician, you’ll be required to work full-time hours.
Our client is offering the successful CAD Technician:
- Competitive Salary
- 31 days annual leave including bank holidays, increasing with the length of service
- Bi-annual performance-related bonus
- Flexible pay scheme (ability to buy extra holidays)
- Death in service scheme
- Mental Health First Aider
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.