My client, a well established and growing Construction company are recruiting for a temporary Carpenter to work on their site in Snettisham, for a minimum of 3 months.
Duties included in the role of a Carpenter:
- Read blueprints, drawings and sketches to fully grasp requirements
- Take measurements and calculate the size and amount of material needed
- Cut, shape and smooth lumber and other material (e.g. fibreglass) according to measurements
- Build window frames, doors, staircases and frame buildings by using raw materials or pre-constructed items
- Layout floorings, roofings or drywalls ensuring they are levelled and compatible
- Carve and assemble furniture, cabinets, shelves and other items and install them where designated
- Inspect places and conduct repairs or maintenance
- Build scaffolding and other construction structures
- 5-day working week
- 9 hours per day minus breaks
- Weather conditions apply.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.