Are you an experienced Chartered Building Surveyor looking for a role that offers genuine career progression within a highly respected and professional consultancy practice?
If so, then this role could be perfect for you.
Our clients are an independent, RICS regulated practice that offers a wide variety of services to both the private residential sector and commercial sector. Their background since inception has been focused on exceptional client and customer service and due to continued growth and expansion, they require a chartered building surveyor in their growing London office.
The role comprises a split working week of 3 days in the office and 2 days at home.
Key tasks include, but will not be limited to:
- The role will be split between project work and professional work. The split is likely to be 60% project work and 40% professional work.
- On the professional side, the instructions will include acting as landlord surveyor in connection with licences to alter, party wall surveyor (AO & BO), being part of estates / large development teams delivering retained surveyor services, RCA’s, due diligence instructions, planned maintenance programming and dilapidations and so on.
- On the project side, the instructions will include major works schemes such as exterior renovation and façade remediation projects. This includes acting as CA and PM.
To be considered for the role of Chartered Building Surveyor you must have:
- Minimum 3 to 4 years relevant and continuous experience required.
- The successful individual must be chartered (MRICS)
In return, our clients are offering the successful Chartered Building Surveyor the following:
- Basic salary between £50,000-£60,000 depending on experience, skillset and character
- Yearly discretionary bonus
- Gym membership
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.