Are you an experienced and ambitious Building Surveyor looking to progress your career with a growing and professional Building Consultancy?
Our client is a highly regarded independent firm of property professionals. They focus on offering a high level of service to a range of clients across the country and are looking for a home-based Building Surveyor within Cambridge with ambitions of becoming a partner.
The Building Surveyor will have experience of;
- Liaising with clients, both verbally and through written correspondence
- Providing clear, concise, justified conclusions
- Working independently and within a team structure
- A wide range of structural and building defects
- Preparing and presenting comprehensive, accurate survey reports
- Carrying out Level 3 Full Building Surveys and Level 2 HomeBuyer Surveys in the Cambridge region.
The successful Building Surveyor will have;
- MRICS or FRICS accreditation
- Experience in the residential sector. Commercial knowledge would be a bonus.
- Full UK driving licence
- The ability to work from home is essential. (this role is home-based)
- Local knowledge of the Cambridge/Cambridgeshire area.
In return for this fantastic opportunity, the client is offering;
- Salary of approx £50,000 - £60,000, depending on experience.
- An excellent performance-related bonus scheme
- Attractive car allowance or company car.
- A diverse building surveyor job role with excellent opportunities for career progression: partnership is a possibility for the right person.
- A supportive network of in-house professionals
- Flexible and generous packages to suit you. These typically include (but are not limited to):
- flexible working and working from home
- up to 33 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- attractive car allowance or company car
- payment of professional subscriptions and support with CPD
- provision of all engineering and home office equipment
- pension contribution
- enhanced parental leave
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.