£50000 - £60000 per annum
7 months ago
My client is seeking an individual who is ambitious and keen to make an impact in the growth and success of the Building Surveying department.
Qualifications and Experience
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (Building Surveying Faculty) and an accredited degree in building surveying or equivalent.
- At least 2 years' post qualification building surveying experience.
You will have experience in some of the following areas:
- Development monitoring for lenders
- Commercial and residential building surveys
- Preparing and responding to schedules of dilapidation, and negotiating with relevant parties
- Condition surveys
- Expert witness
- Project management / Co-ordination
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Represent the practice as a building surveyor and promote its best interests at all times.
- Take instructions and seek guidance from the Directors when applicable.
- Proactively assist with the development and maintenance of a strong client base specifically in building surveying matters, but also generally, in line with any targets that the Directors may agree with you
- Comply with the RICS membership regulations in so far as they apply to you in the capacity of a building surveyor.
- Diligently handle all instructions and to maintain comprehensive records for all work undertaken.
- Deliver and maintain a high level of customer service to all clients in line with service agreement expectations and the reputation of the business
In return, our clients are offering the following:
- £50,000 - £60,000 Basic
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.