Are you an experienced and ambitious Chartered Building Surveyor looking to progress your career with a growing and professional company
Our client is a highly regarded independent firm of property professionals. They focus on offering a high level of service to a range of clients across the country and are looking for a Chartered Surveyor
They are looking for someone to support the department with carrying out a wide range of commercial survey work. The position is available on a Full or Part-time basis
The role is home, rather than office-based. The area covered will be across Norfolk and Suffolk.
The Chartered Commercial Surveyor will have experience of:
- Liaising with clients, both verbally and through written correspondence
- A broad range of commercial work
- Providing clear, concise, justified conclusions
- Working independently and within a team structure
- A wide range of structural and building defects
- Preparing and presenting comprehensive, accurate survey reports
The successful Chartered Commercial Surveyor will have;
- MRICS or FRICS accreditation
- Experience in the commercial sector.
- Full UK driving licence
- The ability to work from home is essential. (this role is home-based)
- Local knowledge of Norfolk and Suffolk
In return for this fantastic opportunity, the client is offering;
- Salary between £45,000-£55,000 depending on experience plus car allowance
- On Target Earnings of £60,000 - £75,000
- An excellent performance-related bonus scheme
- A supportive network of in-house professionals
- Flexible and generous packages to suit you. These typically include (but are not limited to):
- Flexible working and working from home
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Attractive car allowance
- Payment of professional subscriptions and support with CPD
- Provision of all engineering and home office equipment
- Pension contribution
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.