£75000 - £85000 per annum + car allowance, pension, healthcare + more
8 days ago
Our clients, a firm of independent property professionals and Chartered Surveyors incorporating both commercial and residential are currently looking for a Chartered Commercial Valuations Surveyor to join their expanding team. This will be a home-based role but you must be flexible to travel across an area of East Anglia.
Our clients are regulated by The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and have a proven track record of providing the very best client care and the testament to this is the fact that a large percentage of their clients have been with them over many years. Every member of the team is encouraged to 'go the extra mile', by delivering more, adding value and exceeding the expectations of the client.
- To undertake all types of property valuations for a multitude of purposes including (but not limited to) purchase or sale of commercial property, expert witness reports, rent review and lease renewals, dilapidations, property investment and mortgage and insurance, probate and company accounts, matrimonial proceedings, trust and pension fund accounts.
- To work with a centralised services team based in the Head Office and network with other residential and commercial valuers within the company.
- To develop and maintain professional contacts throughout the Firm's geographical area, developing and building business levels.
- To provide excellent customer service to both private and corporate clients ensuring that all deadlines are achieved.
- To input into the development of the Firm's Policies and Procedures and Survey's business strategy.
- To keep professionally up-to-date and maintain adequate records
- To comply with the RICS Rules of Conduct and Bylaws.
- The jobholder will need to be a qualified member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors. As a minimum they will be MRICS/FRICS. Also be a RICS Registered Valuer.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in a competitive fee earning environment and an established client base and contact network from which to source instructions.
- The jobholder will need to be able to work under their own initiative and be self-motivated to generate new business and to be able to meet challenging targets.
- Good interpersonal skills are therefore essential.
- The job holder will need to have detailed knowledge of RICS rules and regulations.
- A Driving Licence is essential.
- The role is home based but is supported through a central team of Valuation Services Co-ordinators and a network of other Chartered Surveyors working within East Anglia.
In return for this fantastic opportunity, my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of between £45,000 - £50,000 with an OTE of £75,000 - £85,000. This package will also include a Car Allowance, Pension Contribution, Private Healthcare, RICS Subscription fees, Mobile, Laptop/Tablet and a Printer.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.