26 days ago
Our clients based in the Norfolk area are currently looking for an experienced Chartered Development Surveyor to join their team.
Reporting to the CEO you will be responsible for the development aspects of all properties across the Portfolio, both commercial and residential and for preparing Development appraisals, identifying and pursuing opportunities that enhance returns and asset value.
The role will include:
- Managing the full development process including appraisal, understanding and removing restrictive covenants, development restrictions including legislative, planning, design and construction in conjunction with the Head of Projects.
- Actively engaging with Local Authorities regarding call for sites, taking forward development agreements, planning etc.
- Preparing property valuations for development sites or assets with development angles.
- Contributing to joint venture negotiations.
- Planning major building repairs, redecoration and refurbishment, in collaboration with Asset Managers and Head of Projects, and where appropriate instructing external building surveyors, architects and consultants to provide advice and procure works.
Requirements for this position are:
- A degree with 2-3 years experience
- Successful completion of an APC for MRICS qualification.
The salary on offer for this role will be negotiable on the basis of experience.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.