Are you a driven and professional Chartered Surveyor looking to progress your career?
A new opportunity has arisen with our client, a long-established and respected practice, who are currently looking for an experienced MRICS Residential Surveyor to carry out surveys in Newcastle, south of the River Tyne and towards the Pennines.
Our client is a long-established and respected independent practice of RICS chartered surveyors carrying out a range of professional survey and valuation work for private individuals, solicitors, companies and institutions such as banks and building societies.
Duties will include, but not limited to;
- Homebuyer Surveys
- Structural Surveys
- iPAD input Lender Valuations
- Private Valuations
To be considered for the role of Residential Surveyor you must have;
- Local knowledge of the North-East property market
- The jobholder will need to be able to work under their own initiative and be self-motivated to generate new business and to be able to meet challenging targets.
- The jobholder will need to be a qualified member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- Good interpersonal skills
- A Driving Licence is essential.
As a Residential Surveyor, you will be expected to work Monday to Friday 9am-5pm and cover additional hours if required.
In return, my client is offering a basic salary of £45,000 plus a company car or car allowance and 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.