Our clients, a well-respected company in Somerset, are seeking a Chartered Rural Surveyor to join their team.
For the role of a Chartered Rural Surveyor our clients are seeking an individual with the following:
- MRICS / FRICS qualification
- CAAV qualification is desirable but can be supported
- Minimum of 2 years of post-qualification experience.
- RICS Registered Valuer status is preferable, but qualifications can be supported.
- A full, clean UK driving license
- Drive, enthusiasm, and commitment
- Maintaining high professional standards is required.
Our clients are happy to consider various levels of experience as a Chartered Rural Surveyor with key tasks including:
- Compulsory Purchase and Compensation
- Estate Management
- Land and Property Auctions
- Basic £30,000 - £60,000 DOE
- Various employee benefits
- Discretionary bonus
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.