My client is an independently owned multi-disciplinary Chartered Surveying business who are looking to recruit a highly competent MRICS Chartered Surveyor who's experienced in a range of building types, sectors and forms of construction in the Bristol area.
As a Chartered Surveyor your role will involve:
- Development monitoring for lenders
- Commercial and residential building surveys
- Condition surveys
- Project management / Co-ordination
To be considered for the Chartered Surveyor role you must have the following:
- Proactively assist with the development and maintenance of a strong client base
- Comply with the RICS membership regulation
- Represent the practice as a building surveyor and promote its best interests at all times.
- Deliver and maintain a high level of customer service to all clients
- As a Chartered Surveyor, you’ll be required to work Full Time
Our client is offering the successful Building Surveyor:
- £50,000 - £60,000 per annum with further benefits
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.