Our clients are a well-established Civil and Structural Engineer consultancy firm operating for over 10 years. They are looking for a post-graduate to join their team based in Leicestershire.
As a Civil Engineer your role will involve:
- Operate with guidance in the production of basic design solutions when provided with constraint
- Undertake and respond to project-based queries by telephone or other means and feedback to others in the team
- The team design and drafts SuDS schemes, private externals works, Section 38 and Section 104 works for adoption
- Include being involved with the design and drafting of civil engineering works for a variety of sectors
To be considered for the Civil Engineer role you must have:
- BSc/BEng (Hons) qualified civil engineering graduate who has some relevant experience within the industry, one-year minimum
- Specific experience in the use of AutoCAD for the technical drawing will ideally be demonstrated at the interview
- Will be an able communicator, both in written English and verbally, in person and on the telephone
- Knowledge of CDM regulations and construction industry health and safety is essential
As a Civil Engineer, you’ll be required to work Monday – Friday with the core working hours being 9 am – 4 pm. However, the working hours are flexible.
Our client is offering the successful Civil Engineer:
- Competitive Salary
- Holiday allowance is in line with industry standards and is subject to relevant experience
- Retirement Benefits – Company Pension Scheme for all employees
- Parental Leave – Maternity/Paternity
- Staff Pay/holidays – Sick Leave
- Leadership training, learning and development
- Engagement – An annual subsidised team building day which includes sporting activities; along with an annual subsidised BBQ & Christmas Doo
- Promotion Prospects – discussed at annual appraisals
- Loyalty to Staff – Length of Service Policy -Years of service Bonuses – 5-10-15 year service.
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.