£24,000 - £27,000
2 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with my client a top UK auction company, who are looking for an Auction Valuer to join their team. My client provides auction management services to the UK property market and works in conjunction with estate agency's nationwide.
With support from the Head of Auction, you will be responsible for growing the business by securing new properties to place into Auction. You will build great working relationships with everyone you encounter; your knowledge and persona will offer our new customers the reassurance they need to put their trust in the company. You’ll have a commercial edge, able to spot opportunities to understand market trends and look ahead to drive the business forward.
Your key tasks would include:
- You’ll be the friendly face to our customers throughout the auction process from valuation to advertising to sale!
- You’ll be tasked with growing our auction network using whatever strategy you see fit to build long lasting trusting relationships.
- Your local knowledge and experience will offer reassurance to clients and customers alike, you will identify and explore any opportunity to improve our customer and client journeys utilising feedback wherever possible to streamline processes
The successful candidate should have:
- Excellent communication skills enabling great working relationships with internal and external stakeholders enhancing brand reputation
- Experience of using sales and marketing techniques to grow the business and secure lots for Auction
- The ability to spot future trends in the industry, building the relevant business case to continue to drive the business forward
- Eligibility to work in the UK and everything it takes to successfully complete pre-employment screening
And, ideally, but not vitally:
- Commercial Auctions experience
You will require a Full UK Driving Licence and would this suit a candidate who has previous senior property experience and someone who is looking to progress further.
Salary: £24,000 - £27,000 (Dependent on experience) with a car or car allowance. You would be expected to work 40 hours per week