North West England, England
£35000 - £50000 per annum
16 days ago
My clients specialise in nationwide property services to commercial clients. They were established 8 years ago and have grown at a rapid rate to dominate the commercial market in the UK. They've built a reputation with their clients as a friendly and very approachable company.
For this role, my clients will consider someone to work from home or based in their offices in the North West.
- Effectively deal with email and telephone enquiries from potential customers
- Increasing their current clientele and referrers by regular and targeted networking. Also, explaining and maintaining their relationships with lenders, underwriters and other professionals.
- Assisting their clients / completing paperwork on their behalf, ready for lenders to assess. Checking application forms, business plans etc. Collecting all the relevant paperwork required by the lenders.
- Presenting the best possible case to lenders and liaising with the lenders and clients throughout the process form application to draw down of funds.
- Ensuring all aspects of Compliance are strictly adhered to, including, but not limited to Anti Money Laundering Regulations, FCA and Data Protection.
- Where appropriate, selling other products and services offered by the group and negotiating the best deal for the group and the client in terms of fees.
- Offer the very best advice to our clients in terms of the best and most suitable deal for their needs
- To offer training to junior members of the Finance Team and other associated teams / persons. To supervise the work of any junior persons working within the Finance Team.
In return for this role my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of between £18,000 - £25,000 with a potential OTE of between £35,000 - £50,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.