Our clients, an expanding commercial business, are currently seeking a Commercial Property Manager for their operation in the Wakefield area.
They are looking for an individual who will be able to offer support across the region to their Regional Managers, Asset Managers and Asset Management Directors.
Commercial Property Manager duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Ensure occupancy details and documentation are properly completed and in order;
- Efficiently and effectively manage the resources available
- Achieve or exceed planned sales, occupancy and profitability targets
- Instigate and maintain company policies and procedures
- Maintain general knowledge of trends and initiatives within the industry
- Quality control of all services and ongoing customer service
- Ensure all vacant units are in a ready to show/occupancy condition at all times;
- Liaise closely with Facilities Team with respect to the purchase of supplies
- Identifying any site-level repairs, maintenance, landscaping or estate management requirements (eg tenant nuisance, security, refuse collection, cleaning) relating to structure, internal or external common parts.
- High-level Health & Safety reviews
- Full Tenancy Schedule audit monthly
- Liaise with the Asset Managers with respect to contract specifications, timely re-tendering of supplies and statutory compliances (fire, asbestos, surveys).
- Overall responsibility for the production of monthly invoice production, dispatch and revenue collection
- Liaise with Head Office’s credit control team and actively chase debt
- Ensure proper forecasting and budget compliance
- Supporting in viewing and sales; where necessary;
- Managing customer retention levels
To be considered for the Commercial Property Manager role you must have:
- Experience within commercial property management or facilities management – Minimum of 3 years
- Full UK driving licence
- IOSH qualification is desirable but not essential
As a Commercial Property Manager, you’ll be required to work Monday – Friday
Our client is offering the successful Commercial Property Manager:
- £26,000 - £28,000
- Various other incentives
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.