City of London
£21,000 Basic, £30,000 - £35,000 OTE
about 2 months ago
GCB Recruitment are proud to represent this forward-thinking commercial agent which specialises in sourcing office space(s) for start-up businesses, through to medium organisations and large well known corporate brands! They offer a complete service to clients which starts with an in-depth conversation going through the individual and/ or company requirements, matching these to available office space(s), and negotiating terms.
For the Commercial Property Negotiator role, the ideal candidate must have an Estate Agency, Letting Agent or Property background and be a sales oriented individual.
The role will include:
- Managing incoming leads promptly
- Complete a detailed consultancy service
- Maximising all opportunities available
- Offering suitable office space and arranging viewings
- Achieve personal targets
- Strive to exceed call activity
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times
- Encouraging commendations & recommendations!
The ideal Commercial Property Negotiator will:
- Have an Estate Agency, Letting or Property experience
- Be target driven & tenacious
- Be motivated and enthusiastic at all times
- Display high standards of service
- Have an excellent command of the English language & well spoken
- Have a confident manner & ability to build quick rapport over the phone
Our client is willing to offer:
- Basic £21,000 pa DOE
- OTE £30,000 - £35,000 pa (based on 8 offices agreed pcm)
- Excellent working environment
- Monday – Friday 9 am – 6 pm
- NO weekend work!
- Office based role, NO car required!