£40000 - £60000 per annum + Car Allowance
2 months ago
A new opportunity has arisen with our clients who are currently seeking an experienced Commercial Valuation Surveyor to join their successful team just outside the Portsmouth area.
Our clients are an independent Chartered Surveyors firm who covers all aspects of professional commercial and residential surveying work. Therefore, they require a successful Commercial Valuation Surveyor who will carry out a varied yet project focused role whilst working alongside an extremely diverse portfolio of clients
- To generate fee-paying income for the Firm by undertaking a variety of professional valuation work.
- Able to undertaker the valuations of commercial properties.
- To work with a centralised services team based in the Head Office and network with other residential and commercial valuers within the company.
- To develop and maintain professional contacts throughout the Firm's geographical area, developing and building business levels.
- To provide excellent customer service to both private and corporate clients ensuring that all deadlines are achieved.
- To input into the development of the Firm's Policies and Procedures and Survey's business strategy.
- To keep professionally up-to-date and maintain adequate records.
- Previous experience in a residential surveying role.
- The jobholder will need to be a qualified member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and a Registered Valuer; this must be at MRICS level.
- Specialising in commercial property
- The jobholder will need to be able to work under their own initiative and be self-motivated to generate new business and to be able to meet challenging targets.
- Good interpersonal skills are therefore essential.
- The job holder will need to have detailed knowledge of RICS rules and regulations.
- A Driving Licence is essential
The working hours for this role is Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm
Salary and benefits:
In return, our client is offering a £40,000 - £60,000 salary with car allowance, mobile phone, and onsite parking plus other benefits.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.