Our client an established multi-branch estate agency is seeking a Compliance Specialist within their Bedford branch.
The main purpose of the role is for supporting the AML & Compliance team in ensuring that company policies are followed.
As a Compliance Specialist your role will involve:
- Keep up to date with all working legalisation regarding Anti Money Laundering & Terrorist financing.
- Attend induction & complete all required legislation training
- Working understanding of policies surrounds the Listings and Sales process.
- Maintain a good working knowledge of ROSIE and IDBS.
- Administration and management of the AML mailbox and alerts.
- Management of the Internal systems.
- Proactive chasing of branches for missing information.
- Initial investigation of failed searches for risk.
- Training and support for branch staff.
- Support and administration of PEP’s overseas and business clients.
- Branch Compliance Audits.
- New Area Partner/Manager – Super Check.
- Support other areas of compliance CPR, GDPR, Health Safety
- Working with the MLRO to ensure training and policies are up to date
To be considered for the Compliance Specialist role you must have:
- Comfortable with IT Systems & technology
- Full UK Driver’s License
- Legal Entitlement to live & work in the UK
- Evidence of your right to work in the UK (Birthday Certificate/Passport)
- Be able to manage difficult conversations with empathy.
- Demonstrates excellent communication and organisational skills, can effectively manage their time, and effectively solve problems.
- A full understanding of the legislation in which we are governed by and the discipline to stay up to date with any changes.
As a Compliance Specialist, you’ll be required to work Monday to Friday 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM.
Our client is offering the successful Compliance Specialist:
- £18,000 - £38,000 Basic (Depending on Experience).
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential.