5 months ago
My client requires an experienced Construction Programmer/ Planner to join their busy team to work on developments in East Anglian and the South East.
- Create, maintain, review and administer construction schedules and plans
- Conduct Site Visits
- Liaise with external contractors and suppliers to organize the phases of the construction development
- Keep the client team up to date on progress to present to the client
- Present information for internal meetings on the project
- Problem solving
- Produce tender plans to support bids
- Strong communication including writing reports and presenting
- Understanding engineering principles
- Time management and planning
- High Attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills and relevant knowledge of Planning
- Strong Problem solving
- Budget and financial management
- Work as part of a team and individually
- A Site Management background would be beneficial
In return for this fantastic opportunity my client is looking to offer a a very competitive basic salary plus other company benefits.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.