My client, an independent and successful Surveying Practice is currently looking for a Residential Surveyor to cover a patch in Cambridge on a consultancy basis.
They are looking for experienced individuals who are looking to work either full or part-time hours.
Key duties of a Residential Surveyor include, but will not be limited to:
- To carry out bank and building society valuations.
- You must be FRICS/MRICS or ASSOC RICS and a registered valuer.
- The role is ideal for a surveyor looking for a change of direction out of the corporate world to a more flexible working life.
- If you are semi-retired or looking to return to work the role can provide part-time flexible work.
- It is a consultancy-based position
- My client can supply the work you decide how many hours you want to work and when.
As a Residential Surveyor for my client you'll be required to work:
- Part-time/full-time hours available
- Flexible hours
- Home-based working arrangements
- Weekend work if required
My clients are offering the successful Residential Surveyor:
- £30,000 - £80,000 - Consultant roles
- Appointments booked on your behalf
- Distance between appointments kept to a minimum
- Attractive fee-sharing package
- Latest IPAD technology
- Full training and ongoing support
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.