Are you an AssocRICS/MRICS Residential consultant surveyor looking for additional work?
If so, then this role could be perfect for you.
My clients are a highly regarded Chartered Surveying practice who due to increasing demand are looking to recruit a Consultant Residential Surveyor in Leicester to carry out Residential Surveys and Valuation work.
The successful Consultant Residential Surveyor must have;
- Minimum level of AssocRICS
- Ideally Registered Valuer Status (VRS)
- Space to work from home.
- Full UK Driving licence and your own vehicle.
- Experience in conducting Residential Surveys in accordance to RICS Guidelines.
- Local Knowledge of the Leicester area.
Remuneration & Benefits;
- A competitive consultancy split
- Company supplied PI.
- Survey equipment provided.
- They can offer a number of different types of roles, from part-time, 0 hours contract or consultancy work.
- Monday to Friday working hours with additional weekend work if wanted.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.