My client, an Independent Surveying Practice is looking for a Residential Surveyor to cover a patch in Lincoln.
My client is looking for additional Consultant Residential Surveyors:
- To carry out bank & building society valuations.
- You must be FRICS/MRICS or ASSOC RICS and a registered valuer.
- The role is ideal for a surveyor looking for a change of direction out of the corporate world to a more flexible working life.
- If you are semi-retired or looking to return to work the role can provide part-time flexible work.
- It is a consultancy-based position
- My client can supply the work you decide how many hours you want to work and when.
In return my client can offer the successful Consultant Residential Surveyor:
- Appointments booked on your behalf
- Distance between appointments kept to a minimum
- Flexible hours
- Home-based working arrangements
- Weekend work if required
- Attractive fee-sharing package
- Latest IPAD technology
- Full training & ongoing support
- Part-time/full-time hours available
- £30,000 - £80,000 - Consultant roles
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage