Are you a Residential Surveyor with registered valuer status looking for a reliable income stream?
Our client is an expanding and highly regarded independent practice of RICS regulated surveyors. Due to expansion, they require dedicated and ambitious Consultant Residential Surveyors to cover different locations across the UK.
They provide private valuation, homebuyer reports and building survey services to Residential property owners using a mix of the latest technology and local knowledge of the area.
The Consultant Residential Surveyor duties will include:
- Carrying out private valuations of Residential Properties in accordance with RICS guidelines.
- Conducting in-depth Building Surveys and advising through thorough reports.
- Home Buyer Reports
The successful Residential Consultant Surveyor will have:
- Local knowledge of the area
- Full UK driving licence and their own vehicle.
- VRS – Register Valuer Status
- Minimum AssocRICS accreditation. Ideally MRICS or FRICS
- Must have your own PII.
- Attractive fee share
- 60/40 in favour of the consultant
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.