My client a well-established Estate Agency are looking for a Content & Social Media Manager to join their busy marketing team in Colchester
Applicants must have at least 5 years content and social media experience as this is a busy and varied role.
Responsibilities of a Content & Social Media Manager:
- Owning, managing and implementing the content and social media strategy across the Estate Agency
- Working with our digital training teams to train branch and field staff in their content and social media skills
- You will also be expected to play a ‘hands on’ role in production
- Managing the relationships with a range of third-party content creation and design agencies
Skills required of a Content & Social Media Manager:
- This a new, exciting and varied role that would suit an ambitious marketer with deep understanding and experience of developing content and social media
- The ideal candidate will be well-versed in working in busy, demanding environments juggling multiple brands’ workloads
- Someone who is skilled at creating content in written and visual form for use in a variety of channels
- Experience of using the key D2C and B2B platforms in order to give our brands and people the voice they require.
- Five+ years content and social media experience and agency management experience
In return, my client is offering:
- £32,500-£37,500 basic salary depending on experience
- Working from home currently
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.