Do you have experience in sales progression or conveyancing?
Our client is an innovative, successful company based in Central Manchester. They’re looking for an experienced Conveyancing Assistant or Sales Progressor to join their close-knit team. You will be managing your own portfolio of properties spread across the UK.
The Conveyancing Assistant duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Looking after a manageable portfolio and exchanging a targeted number of properties
- Liaising with vendors, purchasers, solicitors, financial advisors and other estate agents
- Update and maintain notes for your portfolio and keep clients updated with the process
- Organising daily work
- Chasing access calls, dealing with surveys and renegotiations
To be considered for the role of Conveyancing Assistant, you must have the following attributes:
- Conveyancing or Sales Progression background
- Brilliant attention to detail
- Excellent communication
- Great time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively under pressure
As a Conveyancing Assistant, you’ll be required to work Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm.
In return, our clients are offering the following to the successful Conveyancing Assistant:
- £21,000-£25,000 basic salary
- OTE £30,000+
- Endless progression opportunities
- Regular incentives
- Shares option within the business
- Opportunity to secure investment properties
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.