Our client is a well-established, award-winning estate agency seeking a Conveyancing Manager based in Bracknell.
They’re looking for someone with experience in an account management role, ideally within the property sector to join their team. Our client will look for quick progression into other roles.
The key duties of the Conveyancing Manager will include, but not be limited to:
- Promote the success of these figures through reporting to the Central Sales Manager, Central and Branch teams.
- Reporting the levels of instructions and revenue to the Central Sales manager.
- Liaise with the conveyancing call team regarding any issues highlighted to improve the conversion of leads
- Ensure all business opportunities are optimised for conveyancing across Sales, New Homes & Commercial
- Work with the branches and central teams directly on the key elements required to improve the conversion of leads
- Ensure new starters are promptly informed of the opportunity available from conveyancing and how to achieve it
- Identify a weekly plan of which Branches/Teams require focus based on the data analysed
To be considered for the role of Conveyancing Manager, you must have the following attributes:
- Experience within an account management role
- Confident and proactive with a strong work ethic
- Ambitious & career orientated
- Estate agency experience (beneficial)
- Experience in managing a team
- Full UK Driver’s License
As a Conveyancing Manager, you will be required to work 9:00am – 6:00pm
In return, our client is offering the following to the successful Conveyancing Manager:
- £35,000 basic salary
- £55,000 OTE
- Continuous personal development and career progression
- Full training from Company Directors with regular mentoring
- Annual incentive trips for top performers
- Paid day off for your birthday after probation
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.