A fantastic opportunity has come available for my clients based in Shrewsbury. They are mortgage and protection specialists who deal with high levels of clients across the Midlands. They are currently servicing an established independent estate agency based in Telford. This would be a full-time position based within their flagship branch in Shrewsbury.
They are looking for a Customer Service Agent to join their growing team to provide the highest standard of service to ensure the company maximises the potential of prospective and existing clients. This role is predominantly office based but there is potential for a hybrid model with some time working from home.
As a Customer Service Agent, your duties will include:
- Be the first point of contact for prospective clients, whether they come from Introducers, general recommendations, or digital platforms.
- Interact with new and existing clients over the phone
- Manage the diaries of advisers booking in appointments with clients
- Quickly and calmly address any potential issues with the service provided in a confident manner
- Ensure all client files are up to date
- Build and maintain a relationship with existing and new Introducers to maximise leads
- Work alongside our advisers and case management team to maximise outcomes
- To always adhere to GDPR and financial crime regulations
To be considered for the position of the Customer Service Agent, you will need:
- Engaging personality with the ability to build rapport quickly and professionally with customers and Advisers
- GCSE Maths and English or equivalent
- Previous customer service experience essential
- Excellent communication skills are essential including a pleasant and confident telephone manner with good objection handling skills
- Good written, oral communication and numeracy skills
- Drive, ambition and self-motivation.
- Outstanding organizational skills, good time keeping and ability to control own diary
- Ability to work within a team
- Understanding of the company philosophy and values
- Comfortable with the pressures of a targeted environment and be determined and committed to go the extra mile to achieve and exceed targets and provide excellent customer service in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Ability to work in a regulated environment
- Flexibility with working hours and days (occasional unsociable hours and weekend work)
- Experience of Microsoft suite of products, Word, Excel etc.
- Understanding of property markets
- Ability to communicate at all levels
For the successful Customer Service Agent, our client are offering the following:
- £19,500 basic
- £24,000 OTE
- Commission based on individual and company performance
- Training opportunities to help you reach the full potential within the role
- Flexibility to work from home
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.