Our client is a well established and thriving Design and Property consultant. They are looking for an experienced Development Manager to join their growing team in Ipswich.
As a Development Manager your role will involve:
- Managing and delivering a range of development sites through the development appraisal and planning stages
- Deal with projects effectively with adherence to commercial performance
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to the QA systems and maintaining the quality of outputs across the team including review and checking of reports, tender documentation and Contract Documentation as required
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the execution of projects, ensuring resource availability and allocation
- Perform risk management to minimize project risk
- Manage and undertake projects of a high level of complexity and financial value
- Work collaboratively with other teams and professionals within the company and with external contractors and suppliers
- Plan and manage projects in a robust and systematic way
- Deliver all projects on time, within budget and in accordance with an agreed scope
- Take ownership of your own personal development, and become a trusted partner to their clients
To be considered for the Development Manager role you must have:
- Experience as a Project Manager in the Construction and Project Management industry
- Degree level qualified and preferably with professional qualifications e.g. MRICS, CIOB, RIBA or similar
- Strong organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Knowledge and interest in Housing Development Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Effective communication skills across a range of contacts
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
As a Development Manager, you’ll be required to work full-time Monday to Friday.
Our client is offering the successful Development Manager:
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Bonus scheme
- Discounted train travel
- Discount on parking in Ipswich
- Pension scheme
- Medical insurance
- Team building events and regular summer and Christmas events
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.