Our clients, a team of Land and Development professionals, are looking for an experienced Planner to join their team on a work from home basis. This company have many years combined, specialising in planning, Architectural and development law, within commercial and residential developments. You will be required to work from the office in York on day per week, although this isn’t essential
As a Planner your role will involve:
- Prepare front-end planning reviews of incoming potential development sites for all types of developments
- Preparing good quality detailed reviews of viable sites where appropriate, for the benefit of private investors and directors within agreed deadlines.
- Monitoring of policy developments
- Undertake the preparation, submission and management of some minor planning applications with supervision.
- Prepare report documents
To be considered for the Planner role you must have:
- Degree-level education in an appropriate discipline, accredited by the Royal Town Planning Institute.
- At least RTPI Licentiate membership, with an interest in working towards full Chartered membership.
- Knowledge of GIS would be desirable.
- To be able to carry out tasks flexibly, efficiently and reliably, taking responsibility for own projects
- Ability to deliver high-quality work under pressure, with minimal supervision.
- Monday – Friday full time with flexible working hours.
Our client is offering the successful Planner:
- £20,000 - £25,000 basic, DOE
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.