£30000 - £35000 per annum + Company Car
27 days ago
My client, a forward thinking and successful Housing Association company based in Norwich, are seeking a Development Project Manager (Post Contract) for their busy organisation.
The right candidate will preferably be HND, HNC qualified for the Post Contract Development Project Manager role with experience of the housing development process.
- To work with the lead Development Project Manager with overall responsibility for the development management and budget.
- To support the management of the defects process on new build schemes pursuing resolution through appropriate means.
- To provide support when necessary in the analysis of scheme designs and technical requirements
- Project management skills.
- Able to maintain and develop relationships with key partners.
- Confident in dealing with figures, detail and processes.
- £30,000 - £35,000 DOE
- Company Car
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.