Are you a qualified Building Surveyor based in West London looking to work with a forward-thinking and experienced RICS regulated practice offering excellent levels of customer service?
If so, then this role is perfect for you!!
My clients are an independent practice of Building Surveyors covering West London, Middlesex and Buckinghamshire. They provide a diverse range of residential survey work to a broad and varied client base in the area.
They are growing a fantastic reputation for excellent customer service and high quality of reporting and due to continued expansion, they are looking to recruit up to 3 building surveyors either on employed or consultant contracts.
The role will involve:
- Carrying out 1 to 2 home buyer reports or building surveys a day in your designated area.
- Producing clear and easy to understand reports for your clients in accordance with RICS guidelines.
The successful Building Surveyors will have:
- A minimum qualification level of AssocRICS, ideally MRICS/FRICS.
- Local knowledge of the West London area.
- Experience in carrying out level 2 and 3 surveys.
- Full UK driving licence and their own vehicle.
- Full time employed positions have basic salaries of £60,000 plus car allowance, mileage and a bonus.
- Consultant roles have a fee split of 60/40 in your favour. The client can also offer a paid per day or job scheme.
- The client is interested to speak to candidates who either have their own PI cover or require company supplied PI cover.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.