Employed or Consultant Residential Surveyor – Chelmsford
Are you a qualified and experienced Residential Surveyor looking for either a full/part-time employed role or additional consultancy work?
Our clients are one of the UK’s leading surveying firms providing both residential and business services to most of the UK’s mortgage lenders, mortgage brokers and consumers.
This award-winning RICS regulated practice has a network of qualified and chartered surveyors throughout England and Wales. Due to the increased workload, they required qualified and competent Residential Surveyors in Chelmsford.
They are keen to speak to Surveyors with lender experience undertaking both mortgage valuations and homebuyer reports and can offer both employed or consultancy/freelance roles and immediate starts.
The successful Residential Surveyors will have:
- Experience carrying out secured lending valuations in the Chelmsford area.
- The ability to conduct homebuyer reports to RICS standards.
- Minimum AssocRICS accreditation, ideally MRICS/FRICS
- Registered valuer status.
- Full time employed opportunities have basic salaries in excess of £40,000.
- Consultancy roles have a fee split of 55%/45% in your favor and company supplied PI cover.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.