Our client, a well-established and successful Estate Agent is looking for a highly experienced Estate Agency Director to join their growing team in the Warwickshire area.
This is a great opportunity to really take your career to the next step.
Ideally, to be considered for the Estate Agency Director role you must have the following:
- A successful proven history in leadership and management
- Ability to lead and motivate a workforce
- Effectively, contributes to, communicates, and drives Change
- Acts as a long-term mentor and coach within the ‘Division’
- Proven professional presentational skills to large groups of a varied audience
- Analytical skills that evidence an ability to process large volumes of data and produce reports based on analysis
- Full UK Driving License
Key tasks of an Estate Agency Director will include, but will not be limited to:
- Specific focus will be applied to the role of relevant KPIs and the Growth of Market Share within the defined territory.
- Always leads and motivates the ‘Divisional’ business.
- Works collaboratively with the wider business to ensure that the Divisional strategy for recruitment, retention, training, coaching, and development is aligned to the ‘Divisional’ goals.
- Regular monitoring of the ‘Divisional’ operating and financial results against plans and budgets, with an aim to improve and increase profitability
- Accountable for legal and commercial compliance throughout the ‘Divisional’ business.
- Takes personal accountability for the retention of staff, intervening personally where appropriate to ensure no regretted leavers.
- Ensures engagement in local marketing initiatives.
- Establish and owns the internal audit and compliance processes.
- Ensure the Health and Safety of all colleagues and all reporting is carried out in compliance and legislation and company policies and procedures.
Working hours for an Estate Agency Director:
In return, our clients are offering the successful Estate Agency Director:
- £50,000 - £100,000 basic
- £120,000 OTE
- Company car
- No weekend work
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage