£50000 - £70000 per annum + Car Allowance
24 days ago
My clients currently work alongside a nationally recognised mortgage broker and network, winners of over 70 awards in the past 5 years alone and are continually investing, developing and growing their proposition.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced individual who is ready to take their career and their earnings to the next level.
Working with my client's market leading and award-winning estate agency AR, they are looking for mortgage consultants with a proven track record in mortgage & protection sales to join their growing business and work within the hugely successful Estate Agency & Lettings businesses in Dagenham and across Essex.
If you are ambitious, have a desire for personal development, and a team player then we would like to hear from you.
The Estate Agent:
- My clients are an independent, award-winning estate agent with offices in the South Essex, East London and Kent with a regular £1m+ turnover.
- They are a major player in the towns they operate in with a clear focus on customer service, which naturally generates a substantial volume of regular leads for the mortgage and protection consultants.
- Their offices offer a lively and vibrant environment with the opportunity to work with a diverse client base in the local area
- Need to hold CeMAP (or equivalent) qualification & have experience with giving mortgage and protection advice
- Be conscientious with excellent communication & customer service skills
- Work with the sales & lettings teams to generate leads for mortgage services
- Need to be able to build strong relationships with your clients, understand their circumstances and requirements and recommend solutions accordingly
- Be highly organised, outgoing, personable, professional and positive
- Confident, numerate, IT proficient and professional individual who enjoys using their own initiative
- Relevant experience of working in an estate agency environment would also be a distinct advantage, although not essential
- Leads & appointments provided from a very well-established, market leading estate agent
- Excellent earnings potential with a generous commission package on a self-employed basis
- Initial funding available for the early months
- Access to 12,000+ mortgages from a panel of over 90 lenders
- Access to a panel of well-known and well-advertised protection providers
- Part of an established, well-funded and fast-growing FS team
- Full administration support so you can focus on your business and customers
- On-going support, development and recognition
- Opportunity to work from home once you have built your business and reputation
In return for this role, my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of £25,000 + a £5,000 car allowance with realistic on target earnings of £50,000 - £70,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.