£17,000 Basic, £21,000 OTE
11 days ago
My client a well-established independent Sales & Lettings agency are looking to recruit an Office Manager based in their Glasgow West End office.
If you are looking for a great career in an exciting business we would love to hear from you. They provide you with dedicated training and unique marketing tools to assist you in your role and ensure you have full support and fantastic career development opportunities.
Working in a busy residential Sales & Lettings agency, you will be an Office Manager who is accountable for the day to day management of the office.
- Record new landlord and property details as soon as new instructions are received and send out corresponding letters.
- Handle incoming calls from tenants and landlords, relating to property maintenance issues.
- Deputize for the Lettings Negotiator and qualify enquiries from tenants to be passed on to the Negotiator when available.
- To handle basic enquiries from Landlords and pass to the Lettings Manager/Franchisee.
- Register applicants and ensure that all relevant information is taken and, where necessary book in viewings for the negotiator.
- Update website and corresponding property portals on a daily basis.
- Management of an effective applicant database, ensuring regular contact is made with all prospective tenants.
- Carrying property inspections
- Manage the property site board ordering process to ensure all boards are erected and collected promptly and correctly.
- Organize an effective ordering system and stock control for all office supplies.
- Effectively manage the diary system.
- Update window displays with new and let agreed properties to ensure a professional image is displayed at all times.
- Record new tenant applications in the system as each application is received adding to the pipeline board.
- Prepare the tenancy agreements and corresponding notices as soon as each application has been accepted.
- Forward the references and tenancy agreements to the landlord for approval and ensure a signed tenancy agreement is in place before move in.
- Progress lets agreed from application to move in ensuring that files are completed with regards to: Homelet referencing, letters to landlords and tenants, preparation of tenancy agreements, arranging inventories, arranging gas certificates, keys and canvass letters.
- Passing completed files to Lettings Manager/Franchisee for invoicing and preparation of landlord statements.
- Notify utility companies of new tenancy details or change of occupants including all meter readings.
- Complete bank standing order mandates in line with new tenancy agreements to ensure all payments are received on the date due
- General administration, including typing, filing, postage, ordering, answering calls, taking messages
- Compilation of adverts as required
- Planning and time management
- Ability to self-motivate and work alone
- Strong IT Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Administrative and organisational skills
- Team Work - essential
- Willingness to Learn
- Willingness to be accountable, take responsibility and make things happen
- Team player with an energetic approach
- Commitment to high service standards
- A smart and business like appearance.
Monday to Friday 9:00am- 5:30pm
In return my client is offering a basic salary of £17,000, with an realistic OTE of £21,000, plus further progression opportunities.