North West London
4 days ago
Our clients are an independent Estate Agency who pride themselves on providing a high quality service to ensure customer satisfaction. In order to provide this level of customer service they require a Receptionist / Administrator to ensure smooth running of the office.
The Receptionist / Administrator duties will include:
- AML Checks on all of the files Sales and Lettings
- Preparing Terms and Conditions, New Instructions Letters, Reduction Letters, Offers Letters)
- Uploading Sales and lettings Properties
- Mail outs on properties Sales and Lettings (Reduction, New Instruction, Back Available)
- Chasing up documents on sales files, ID’S Utility bills, etc.
- Sending out the Sales Memorandums correspondence
- Updating the pipeline and keeping track of incoming payments for Sales
- Invoicing and chasing up payments ( EPCs, New Sales and Referrals)
- Designing and ordering Sold Cards / Let Cards
- Arranging collections of marketing materials
- Keeping the Window Cards up to date both Sales and Lettings
- Printing out brochures and re filling the files / Sales and Lettings
- Ordering Valuation Packs Materials
- Stationary Orders
- Updating and monitoring social media, sending properties through to the company which deals with it.
- Managing all portals (Rightmove, Zoopla, On the Market and Prime Location)
- Dealing with all technical issues in the office
The ideal candidate will have similar experience in Estate Agency / Property, live locally and have a strong work ethic.
Package: In return, our client will be offering a salary of £25,000 pa.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.45 to 6pm.