£40000 - £100000 per annum
18 days ago
Our client, a fast-growing estate agency is urgently looking for a confident and experienced Sales Manager in Bristol.
My client is keen to offer a different approach to estate agency to the benefit of the customer. In this role as a Sales Manager you will be the main point of contact for all of your customers needs, your responsibilities will include registering applicants, generating new business, visiting market appraisals and converting those into quality instructions for the business.
To succeed in this role you will have a couple of years estate agency experience and know the sales process inside out.
This is an exciting position where you will focus on generating new business and business development.
In reward, the client is offering a competitive basic salary plus 40% or 50% commission.
- Registering applicants
- Booking and conducting viewings
- Calling leads to generate market appraisals
- Canvassing for potential new business
- Negotiating sales/ lets
- Generate valuations in a specific postcode area
- Visit properties and provide appraisals
- Convert valuation opportunities to instructions
- Contacting vendor clients and providing up to date advice on the marketing of the property as well as market conditions
- Previous Estate Agency experience essential
- Previous valuation experience desirable
- A valid UK driving license & own car
- An excellent work ethic
- Confident and articulate communicator
- Computer literate, drive, have strong work ethics with an ambition to succeed
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.