£18,000 - £20,000 Basic, £25,000 - £30,000 OTE
7 days ago
My client based in Cleveland our currently recruiting for an experienced Valuer/Lister to join their Stockton-On-Tees branch.
This is a role that requires someone who already has a background in Estate Agency Valuations and can hit the ground running. You will be required to work hard, be driven, motivated with a real passion to succeed. You must be highly organised, computer literate and able to manage your own time effectively.
- Producing a volume of property valuations reports whilst ensuring timescales and targets are met
- Obtaining availability and property details from customers (members of the public), and arranging for estate agents to attend and value the property
- Researching comparable properties and analysis of market data
- Collating research and producing accurate market recommendations in for the form a property valuation report
- Use of multiple systems, including web portals and IT systems.
- Carrying out additional market research on behalf of clients
- Must have proven property sales experience
- Listing ability essential
- Local Knowledge is essential
- Able to spot business opportunities
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Great telephone sales skills
- Smart and well-presented
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Local knowledge of the area
- Driver with full a UK license
Salary: In return my client is offering a basic salary of £18,000 - £20,000 (Depending on experience), with OTE ranging from £25,000 - £30,000, plus other company benefit and progression opportunities.
Hours: Full time