Stockton-on-Tees, County Durham
£25000 - £30000 per annum
6 months ago
My client based in Cleveland are currently recruiting for an experienced Valuer/Lister to join their Stockton-On-Tees branch.
This is a role that requires someone who already has a background in Estate Agency Valuations and can hit the ground running. You will be required to work hard, be driven, motivated with a real passion to succeed. You must be highly organised, computer literate and able to manage your own time effectively.
- Producing a volume of property valuations reports whilst ensuring timescales and targets are met
- Obtaining availability and property details from customers (members of the public), and arranging for estate agents to attend and value the property
- Researching comparable properties and analysis of market data
- Collating research and producing accurate market recommendations in for the form a property valuation report
- Use of multiple systems, including web portals and IT systems.
- Carrying out additional market research on behalf of clients
- Must have proven property sales experience
- Listing ability essential
- Local Knowledge is essential
- Able to spot business opportunities
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Great telephone sales skills
- Smart and well-presented
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Local knowledge of the area
- Driver with full a UK license
Salary: In return, my client is offering a basic salary of £18,000 - £20,000 (Depending on experience), with OTE ranging from £25,000 - £30,000, plus other company benefit and progression opportunities.
Hours: Full time
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.