Up to £30000 per annum
9 months ago
My client are looking to recruit experienced estate agents in their Southport, Merseyside office. If you are looking for a great career within an exciting estate agency business this would be the perfect role for you. My client will provide you with dedicated training and unique marketing tools to assist you in your role and ensure you have full support and fantastic career development opportunities.
My client is a growing Company with exciting expansion plans and fantastic opportunities for career development and growth within the organisation.
Working in a busy residential Sales & Lettings agency, you will be a self-motivated individual who has great communication skills that will enable you to win the business.
Skills & Attributes to include:
- Ambitious, reliable, trustworthy and act with integrity
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Customer focused
- Computer literate with experience of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and planning skills
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Confident and able to work alone, as well as be part of a team.
- Ability to work to targets.
Duties & Responsibilities to include:
- Registering purchaser and tenant details and matching them to available properties.
- Booking property market appraisals.
- Carrying out accompanied viewings with purchasers and tenants.
- Negotiating property sales and liaising between purchasers and vendors.
- Extremely smart and well presented at all times, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Working closely with the team, sharing information to secure additional business.
- Recommending other products, including conveyancing and mortgage services.
- Keeping a close eye on the local market, noticing any changes and recognising opportunities.
- Being part of an enthusiastic and driven team, working towards common goals.
- Monday - Friday
- Alternate Saturdays
- £20,000 basic
- £30,000 OTE
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.