Our clients, a well-established and successful Property Consultancy business, are looking to recruit a Senior Estates Surveyor to join their team
As a Senior Estates Surveyor, your role will involve:
- Undertaking projects of a high level of complexity and financial value
- Work collaboratively with other teams and professionals within the company and with external contractors and suppliers
- Be responsible for the supervision of work and quality of output when delegating work to graduate or estate surveyors in the team
- Be able to undertake bespoke projects with limited input from others
- Be able to carry out non-project work to support the team
- Meet all CPD requirements of RICS
To be considered for the Senior Estates Surveyor role you must have:
- MRICS General Practice Chartered Surveyor with several years of practical, relevant experience
- Be an RICS Registered Valuer or be able to apply
- Experience of the commercial property market, including valuation and transactions
- Understanding of the public sector and the main issues affecting the public sector estate
- Being able to manage a varied and complex caseload.
- A demonstrable track record of success in at least two or more of the following areas: – Landlord & Tenant – Red Book Valuation, with a preference for Fixed Asset – Valuation experience – Property Management – Planning & Development – Rating Property Disposal and Acquisition
- Local market knowledge covering Suffolk, Norfolk and/or the Eastern Region.
- An understanding of BIM – Property Disposals and Acquisitions
- Demonstrable experience of excellent client management
- Demonstrates a good level of political understanding and intelligence
- Holds a clean driving licence
- IT literate – able to use Outlook, Word and Excel
- Good verbal communication skills so as to build a rapport with colleagues, clients and other professionals
- High quality written work in both report and e-mail format. Ability to summarise a technical matter, and highlight the main points of an issue
- Able to manage and make efficient use of their working time
- Exhibits a confident and professional approach
As a Senior Estates Surveyor, you’ll be required to work Mon – Friday, including flexible start times and an option to work on a 70/30 split working from office and from home.
Our client is offering the successful Senior Estate Surveyor
- Basic salary of circa £42,500
- Opportunities to progress in a forward-thinking and expanding company
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.