Yorkshire and the Humber, England
£20000 - £30000 per annum
3 months ago
My client is a private training and assessment provider, predominately involved in the rail sector is currently seeking an Estates Co-Ordinator to join their busy team. Responsible for overall estate maintenance. To manage all agreements, new & existing including planned and preventative maintenance of premises and occupy through lease or rental throughout the UK.
Key Areas of Responsibility / Accountability:
- Ensure all suppliers and contractors provide a value for money service and are compliant with current regulations and standards.
- Develop, ensure and implement the Planned Preventative Maintenance Schedule in line with the Compliance Director requirements.
- Show prospective tenants offices available, arranging viewings, negotiating, preparing licences for new and ongoing existing tenants.
- Anticipate future developments with the building, its grounds infrastructure, decor and other features in advance ensuring that adequate planning and budgetary provision are made for maintenance and repair works and that continuity of service is optimised. Review future office space requirements and develop and implement a management plan.
- Support the development and implementation of key operational and premise management procedures to ensure that they are effective, represent best practice and are properly adhered to across the organisation.
- Develop and maintain the market strategy including managing the website, advertising & liaising with Commercial Agents.
- Liaise with council & utility companies regarding any tenant changes that will affect the relevant companies.
- Keep the Property Matrix up to date for all Sites in line with relevant legislations i.e. fixed wire reports, legionella assessments, Gas Safety certificates, etc.
- Estates: 1 year
- Must Hold IOSH
- £20,000- £30,000 / Salary is negotiable based on experience
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.