Up to £70000 per annum
15 days ago
My clients are an established mortgage broker that are currently experiencing high volumes of business. They are now looking to recruit a specialist Protection Adviser to service all the leads that the company are currently missing out on. The company covers a specialist field meaning the advisers in the business do no self-generation and all the business comes to them. This is a new position for the business but be assured that you will have plenty of business coming into this role.
The advisors are currently doing 60 - 70 mortgages per month and are struggling to keep up with the amount of protection business, so they need an individual to focus on this area.
- Delivering Protection Advice to pre-qualified hot leads
- Fact-finding and selling suitable policies
- Being ethical by the customer
- Ensuring that FCA and internal regulatory standards for advice provision are met
- Experience with a protection role of similar is essential. Ideally, you will have 12 months protection sales experience.
- You must be passionate about developing longstanding client relationships
- The following qualifications would be a huge advantage not essential: RO1, CEMAP
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
In return for this role, my clients are looking at offering a basic salary of between £25,000 - £28,000 (Depending on experience). They will also pay you up to 20% commission, allowing you to earn an attractive £70,000 OTE per annum.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.