£50000 - £60000 per annum
4 months ago
Our client, a growing and well-regarded hotel chain, are seeking an experienced Facilities Manager. The position involves working across the UK, therefore our clients will consider a candidate from any area, who is prepared to work primarily away from home during the week, Monday - Friday.
The role will have wide-ranging responsibilities that require an experienced Manager with a proven track record in successful multi-site leadership in all areas of facilities management.
This position will require both strategic and hands-on leadership of facilities management, ensuring the highest standards of safety, compliance and quality. This includes supporting the Regional and General Managers and their maintenance teams to have effective and planned maintenance programs for all properties within the group.
This role is also responsible for managing the operational and capital improvement projects in line with the business development plan and annual budgets. The role with have responsibility for compliance, value for money and effective maintenance contracts.
To be considered for the post, the suitable candidate must:
- Have facilities management experience at a senior level in a customer focused environment, with experience of working in hotels preferred.
- Have experience of managing a diverse estate - listed buildings through to modern new builds.
- Have leadership - especially persuasive skills, capable of communication at many different levels.
- Have experience of financial management of significant operational and capital budgets with proven project management experience coupled with the ability to deliver multiple tasks to tight deadlines.
- Have the ability to manage contractors including the process of organising building works, arranging tenders and ensuring parity, documenting works and controlling works on site.
- Be NEBOSH H&S qualified and preferably hold a professional trade qualification.
- Ideally have previous hotel experience.
Our Client is seeking a personable, driven and professional individual, with their own car who is prepared to travel across the UK to fulfil the needs of the business.
In return, our Client is offering a basic salary ranging from £50,000 - £60,000, working week of Monday - Friday, mileage paid, 25 days holiday per annum, company pension and preferential hotel rates for themselves, family and friends. Bespoke employee shopping discount site, childcare vouchers and various other perks.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.