My clients, an independent and established commercial property management company are currently looking for an experienced Finance Administrator to assist the finance team. This would be a great opportunity for someone who is an experienced purchase ledger, who wants to work for a forward-thinking and flexible company. They are ideally looking for someone on a full-time basis, but they would also consider part-time for the right person.
Responsibilities included in the role of a Finance Administrator:
- Understand how finance fits into the organisation and integrates with other departments.
- To assist the day-to-day activities of the Finance department. (Photocopying, scanning, filing, post, data input, outgoing and incoming post etc).
- Responsible for purchase ledger duties for all Companies. Including but not limited to; supplier payments, petty cash, utility/rates invoices, staff expenses, reconciling supplier accounts and company credit cards.
- Responsible for ensuring purchase invoices are accurate by controlling the PO log sheets, monitoring costs and payment methods (suggesting alternatives where possible).
- Managing own workload effectively to meet multiple changing priorities.
- Assisting other members of the Finance team as and when necessary, to include holiday cover.
- To ensure all processes are carried out in accordance with the company quality procedures.
- To provide both internal and external customers, a professional and customer-focused service.
Requirements for the role of a Finance Administrator:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Experience of Sage 50 accounts
- Purchase ledger experience is preferable
- An interest in accounts together with a keen willingness to learn Understanding of quality systems
- Competent in using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent organisational skills
- Must be precise and provide accurate data
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.